Track record of leading successful business improvement programmes
I’ve over 25 years’ experience as a business management consultant, 20 of these as a partner in PwC’s consultancy practice. I combine top-level skills in supply chain management and finance and have a proven track record of leading successful business improvement programmes for clients in the UK, Continental Europe, Africa and the USA. Most of these clients have been drawn from the retail, distribution, pharmaceutical and CPG sectors and range in size from small and medium-sized businesses to some of the world’s largest organisations.
I specialise in:
- The development and implementation of improved supply chain and logistics strategies
- The translation of business strategy into realistic operational plans, and then following this through with implementation
- Re-engineering processes to achieve operational benefits
- The direction of multi-dimensional transformation programmes, with especial emphasis on the delivery of real benefits
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Fellow of the Institute of Management
- Listed in “Who’s Who in America” and “Who’s Who in the World”
I founded and developed PwC’s global supply chain practice building this from a standing start to over 1000 professionals worldwide. I am also a thought leader in the supply chain consultancy industry and have hosted, and spoken at, conferences throughout the world.