Implementing, embedding and managing continuious improvement projects for clients
I have been an employee at Hatmill since the beginning of 2020. Prior to joining, I worked as a business consultant for a small company in Leeds, implementing, embedding and managing continuous improvement projects. This experience, combined with my engineering background, gives me the ability to quickly understand and develop innovative solutions for clients.
My current role and previous projects include:
- Managing the implementation of various automated solution designs within a single distribution centre for one of the main superstores in the UK.
- Identifying system issues, designing and implementing solutions for a local government stationary and food supplier.
- Assisting a manufacturing company with the overhaul of their management system. Increasing the efficiency of the planning, purchasing and procurement departments while generating £100k saving from stock reduction
- Lead consultant for a warehouse move for a nutraceutical company. Developed an understanding of bespoke warehouse management systems and picking and packing techniques
- Owned a warehouse improvement project to increase storage capacity for a furniture manufacturer. This involved implementing new replenishment systems and automated racking systems