A strategic thinker with a logical and resourceful attitude to problem solving, managed and influenced business change and operations improvement.
Joining Hatmill in 2021, I bring over 30 years’ experience within the logistics and small package industry. Working for UPS for over 27 years at both national and international levels, has given me a diversified background in operations and engineering management.
I was Director level for UPS for 22 years, responsible for the building and systems engineering department, which had total responsibility of a portfolio of over 100 facilities across 6 countries. These sites included large automated parcel sortation operations, local delivery centres, specialised healthcare facilities, logistic warehousing and commercial office buildings.
I am a successful senior engineering leader that has achieved excellent results through improved operations efficiency, business transformation, improved service performance, and employee involvement. A strategic thinker with a logical and resourceful attitude to problem solving, managed and influenced business change and operations improvement. I have an in-depth knowledge of managing a large portfolio of buildings, complex automated engineering equipment, multi-million-pound projects and large engineering teams.
- Project management of various projects including £100 million plus new constructions sites, installation of automated parcel sortation systems, as well as smaller modifications and expansions from feasibility stage, design, installation to daily operations.
- Management of materials handling and parcel sortation equipment operation, preventative maintenance and repair which included complex automated systems.
- Performing business evaluations on innovate technologies.
- Change implementation and transition management.
- Experience in due diligence, mergers and acquisitions.