Expert in start-ups, flow room management & end-to-end process design & implentation
I have over 14 years experience in warehouse automation and has worked on some of the largest automated warehouses in the UK. My expertise is in start-ups, flow room management, and end-to-end process design and implementation.
My final role before joining Hatmill was as a Flow Room Operations Manager. In this role, I built my own cohesive team from scratch and played a key role in the successful start-up of The Very Group’s brand new automated warehouse.
Key achievements include:
- Introducing flow strategies that drove 33% additional hanging volume through automation
- Increasing daily despatch volumes by 30,000 units – designing system logic changes to a complex tote picking solution
- Customer proposition project lead. Moving order cut-off from 5pm to 10pm while maintaining >99% next day customer promise
- SOP design and implementation for a start-up operation in a 500,000 sq. ft. warehouse
- Improved order collation rates through system and process improvements, saving £1.3m p.a. in carrier fees