Delivering results and managing projects with transparency and enthusiasm
I joined Hatmill in 2015 following on from 5 years of working for XPO Logistics, including the completion of their graduate programme. During this time I held several positions within the business across operational and strategic roles, both in transport and logistics.
My decision to join Hatmill was due to the experience I had with Hatmill whilst working for XPO. The team’s passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality results on schedule whilst always remaining 100% transparent struck a chord with me. This was not just with their principal client, but with me at the time as the 3PL.
When the opportunity arose to join Hatmill I jumped at the chance and have not looked back.
Since joining Hatmill I have been part of several long-term projects from initial review through to implementation for a variety of clients.
Key Experiences include:
- Working as a programme manager on automation projects for eCommerce sites and transient warehouses
- Programme management of a border inspection post site closures for a leading airline
- Formed part of the core project team for the largest transport contract transition in the UK in 2017 for a leading UK high street retailer
- Carried out the supply chain network review and WMS procurement project for a leading UK gardening supplier and recommending the solution for their future strategy
- Project lead for a UK pet care manufacturer for a supply chain overhaul, from strategic network review through to implementation
- A member of the core team responsible for the transition, implementation and development of the NHS’s PPE cell during the Covid19 pandemic ensuring a sustainable solution