Mark joined Hatmill in 2017 after 6 years working in a variety of roles across multiple sectors at DHL Supply Chain. His experience from his time there includes 2 JDA Red Prairie WMS implementations, 3 site fit-out and go live projects, management of a multi-site operation, and designing process resulting in ISO9001 and OSHAS18001 accreditation.
Mark’s most recent experience includes:
- A supply chain transformation project for a multi $bn global manufacturing business in Eastern Europe, including wholesale warehouse management system developments, the design and build of a new fit-for-purpose warehouse, new operating processes and a 3PL tender
- 3PL in-sourcing project at a global manufacturer of alternators UK manufacturing facility including layout design, fitout of the warehouse facility, system and process solution design, testing and implementation and management of the stock transition
- Advising HMRC on space requirements, storage solutions and operational flows for the setup of new inland pre-clearance inspection and warehousing facilities in Milton Keynes and Hayes totalling more than 200k sqft
- Staffing review for a FTSE 250 dairy products business, developing an integrated model for current and future volumes, driving more efficient planning of resources and reduced labour spend
- Creating an operational model, business case and project plan for a leading safety business who will implement the major change project