An experienced Logistics Professional, with an enviable track record in delivering successful projects for a range of blue chip clients.
I am an experienced Logistics Professional, with an enviable track record in delivering successful projects for a range of blue chip clients.
Projects completed range from strategic and operational studies, design of new logistics networks, logistics procurement, and implementation management. Core skills include; strategy and process development, network modelling, solution evaluation, and preparation and implementation of successful tenders.
Key experience includes:
- Managing 3PL providers across Europe to ensure; appropriate service levels, visibility of delivery performance, and invoicing transparency
- Identification, development, and implementation of saving opportunities, including:
- Renegotiation of transport contracts for global air and sea operation
- Retendering of UK distribution contracts worth over £2 million per annum
- Implementation of greener vehicles and trailers into the UK trunk network to offset carbon emissions
- Provision of additional IT support and staffing at key operational moments
- Increased management of client operations and 3T systems through SAP implementation