Experienced project delivery consultant in warehouse automation and construction projects
I started in project engineering designing automation systems, then progressed into project management and even spent some time in sales. I’ve worked on both the Supplier and Client side of the fence which means I have a good understanding of the technicalities and commercial sensitivities behind automation project design and delivery. I bring application experience to automation projects and have a good understanding of warehouse operations which means I focus on delivering end to end workable solutions.
An experienced solution design and applications engineer who has programme managed a wide range of automation projects. Joe started in materials handling integration at SDI group and Sovex before moving into client-side consultancy. He has worked with a diverse mix of companies like Asda, Sainsbury’s, TKmaxx, Gap, WHSmiths, DHL, Clipper, Screwfix and Hachette.
Recent projects include;
- The conversion of a retail clothing site to Dotcom including a four-storey mezzanine extension, pick conveyor system and outbound sortation
- The delivery of a Shuttle and Goods to Person picking system for a Book Publishing customer
- Lead the tender of a Dotcom and Retail automated clothing site
- The design, tendering and delivery of several automated warehouses for an Online Grocer
- The design and implementation of a parcel sortation system for a 3PL