Whether its automation for store replenishment or fast-moving micro fulfilment direct to consumer, I bring a passion for automating process and delivering something special for the client
I have a proven track record of managing automation business cases, scoping, tenders, benchmarking and executing large storage and retrieval systems, micro-fulfilment, robotics and AGVs strategies to ensure efficient fulfilment processes. Demonstrated ability to run projects and programmes for large scale flag ship environments in time-critical and customer-centric supply chain and FMCG environments
With a unique experience blend of operating, implementing and procuring automation equipment in a variety of sectors with large global brands and smaller independent retailers I am an well positioned to help clients with any new or existing automated solutions.
- Steered automation team that delivered fast and profitable micro-fulfilment solutions for grocery retailers.
- Installed and implemented more than £400M capex projects and programmes with large retailers and brands.
- Successful automation projects with Grocery, Apparel and General Merchandise in both store replenishment and ecommerce fulfilment
- Built and maintained strong relationships with cross-functional project managers and teams; successfully delivered joint venture, client, and supplier projects.
- Expanded business development by over £320M and maximised on £60M+ existing portfolio revenue.
- Implemented and led PMO activities including standard documentation and reporting.
- Optimised lean manufacturing techniques and produced over £14M in operations savings.
- Led operations management with 2K+ frontline employees on shift and a total of 5K on-site employees