Delivering meaningful supply chain transformation and improvements projects together with our clients
I joined Hatmill in March 2019 after more than 10 years of experience in logistics and transport optimisation including project delivery for both inhouse and 3rd party logistics. I have worked across a broad range of sectors which provides me with a mix of experience and understanding of different logistics and business models.
I particularly like to understand how a business operates not only from the data it captures, records, and manages, but also from speaking and engaging with its people across all areas of the business. It’s the operational grounded approach we take which enables us to really to appreciate what the most impactful drivers are for our clients’ businesses, enabling us to support them in delivering real supply chain improvements.
Some of my recent experience at Hatmill include:
- Leading the rapid operational start-up of 4 dark-stores to cope with the COVID-19 related shift to digital for a leading high street retailer
- Providing subject matter expertise for major multinational information and communication technology equipment and services corporation in the development of cutting-edge technology solutions for the logistics industry
- Supported major retailer in modelling and identification of picking logic changes that improved pick performance by 20%
- Completed cost to serve and throughput modelling for warehouse and transport leading to identification of substantial operating margin improvements
- Operational and strategic review of warehouse activities and structure creating a 3-year road map to deliver 26% reduction in warehouse costs.