Supply chain and business improvement leveraging people, processes and technology
I joined Hatmill in 2020 after many years of experience in operational excellence, supply chain, process improvement, inventory management, warehouse improvement and sales operations working in the Oil & Gas and Heavy manufacturing industries. I am passionate about end to end process in a product/service lifecycle and the various opportunities to improve the value chain using six sigma, project management and related skills. I believe that people, processes and tools & systems, all are important in implementing and adopting change in any organisation. I help clients understand ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘how do I contribute to the business goals’ to embed sustainable change. I am excited about leveraging the digitisation and digitalisation of supply chains to deliver substantial ROI and achieve continuous improvement. In my current and previous roles, I have successfully completed some interesting projects.
- Managed the construction phase of an automated parcel hub for a national provider
- Developed the future warehouse network model for a pandemic response organisation
- Using an analytical approach I managed to reduce slow moving and obsolete inventory by £4 million across 16 European sites.
- Performed Value Stream Mapping to review warehouse layouts and increase productivity
- Completed supply chain due diligence for a private equity in acquiring an online apparel business and identified opportunities to drive gross margin improvement
- Increased pick efficiency by 30% in the UK warehouse for a major assembly site.
- Improved quote to order conversion rate by 10% using gap analysis and training on SAP skills