Improving productivity and reducing cost across all areas of supply chain and logistics
Prior to joining Hatmill I worked for both Morrisons and ASDA within their supply chain functions.
With this gaining in-depth knowledge of their supply chain and logistics functions and in particular their forecast and replenishment system.
Since joining Hatmill, I have worked on projects across supply chain and logistics working in both the private and public sector. And have also worked on a wide variety of projects including the design and implementation of an automated picking system, the selection and transition of a 3PL on a £35M transport contract. A forecast and replenishment system implementation, and the fit out of new DC.
Key experience includes:
- Led the installation of an automated storage and retrieval system for one of the UK fastest growing worktop retailers
- Supported a leading global provider of kitchenware through their warehouse transition, providing operational and strategic support
- Managed the implementation of a forecasting and replenishment system at the UK largest independent wholesaler
- Acted as Automation lead during the tender process for an automated solution for one of the UK’s leading bakeries
- Managed the fit out of a new DC for a leading UK carpet manufactures and distributor
- Managed the transition of a VMU from one 3PL to another